Welcome to ScrapFever
Scrapbooking is one of my favorite hobbies. I started scrapbooking over 15 years ago, using the traditional method. Back then, most of my scrapbooks were of my cats. I've used products from various companies like creative memories and close to my heart. When I became a teacher, I got so busy that I didn't have nearly as much free time to scrapbook, which made me sad. That's when I began digital scrapbooking. I was able to get so many more pages done at a time this way. Now I'm into making bound photo books. Most of my scrapbooks now feature our trips we take. Although my Scrapbooking methods have evolved over the years, I don't think I'll ever stop doing it. I love taking pictures and being creative way too much!
Friday, March 22, 2013
I did a page with questions for my son and me. Here are the five questions I asked:
Questions for child:
1. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
2. What is your mom's favorite thing to eat?
3. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
4. Name one thing you like about your mom?
5. What is your favorite thing to do with your mom?
Questions for mom:
1. What is Dylan's favorite thing to do?
2. What is Dylan's favorite thing to eat?
3. Where is Dylan's favorite place to go?
4. Name one thing you like about Dylan?
5. What is your favorite thing to do with Dylan?
Here is my completed scrapbook page:
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
A page with a quote and some pictures would make a great title page to an album. This one is the title page for a Christmas album.